What's new

Proton AA 1150 stereo power amp. (1 Viewer)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I have an excellent condition Proton AA 1150 stereo power amp for sale. It is a dual mono construction with seperate transformers , caps, output devices etc. in one chassis . It features Protons' dynamic power on demand with a full 7 db. of headroom so it can put out in excess of 200 watts when needed. It was serviced recently and had the meter lamps replaced was cleaned and had some solder joints redone with high strength antimony solder for reliability. It is a beatiful amplifier with a glass front and two large green lighted VU meters and a green illuminated power switch . Amplifier is high current and 2 ohm stable. Works perfectly and looks great. I would like $150.00 shipped to lower 48 states. I prefer Paypal or money order.
Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I tried to add some photos of the amp showing the left and right dual mono construction, separate transformers and filter capacitors as well as the bottom of the amp showing the eight discrete output transistors four per channel , they do share the same large heatsink. The photos don't do it justice the amp looks like new , the photos magnify the fingerprints etc. I had an offer and thought it was sold but have not heard back. This is a steal at $150 shipped. I'll wait a couple more days then move it to ebay if it does not sell here. You can see the flux on the bottom circuit board where some of the board has been resoldered with high strength antimony solder.The unit was thoroughly cleaned and the protection relays detarnished and all oxidized leads serviced . The total service bill was $89.00 . The amp is in excellent working order ready for many more years of use. I will include all documentation with the unit. Thanks for looking ,
Chris

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I've gotten three responses to buy the amp . Whoever emails or PM's me first can have the amp. Let me know something one way or the other so I'm not hanging and can sell it elsewhere.
Thanks,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks