prospective problems H/K 320

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steven_B, Jan 14, 2002.

1. Steven_B

Steven_B Agent

I am just a newbie so any help would be appreciated. I have recently received a Harman Kardon 320, have had a few frustrating things happen to me. First off this is my equipment setup. I have my CD audio outputs hooked up to my CD audio ins, then my DVD hooked up to Coaxial one, and comp video to the receiver DVD video input, then my monitor output to my TV video input, then my VCR to my TV through regular coaxial wire, then my VCR video output to my video 1 video input on my receiver, and then my VCR audio output to the video 1's audio input. I have a 5.1 speaker setup. Sometimes when I switch to VCR or CD I can't get all 5 speakers working when PLII is activated; I just get sound through my center. Also I was trying to watch Gladiator on DVD through a DTS, Dolby Digital supported player(brand new) and couldn't get DTS to work it kept switching back to Dolby Digital then sometimes both PLII and DD would light up together. I kept playing around with all my speaker setups and channel setups to fix the problem. So either I don't have my system setup right or configured wrong or my receiver is going back to J&R.

2. Nathan Pullar