What's new

Propeller Arena, who's going for it? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Since PSO v.2 is charging, I have no choice but to spend my $$ on 9/25 on Propeller Arena. It comes with a microphone for real-time trash-talking, and it's only $29.99!!!!!!!!!
Who's up for forming "Team HTF?"
(Oh yeah, we should really get together for a round of PSO sometime soon :) )
Jeff Kleist

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in! I can't wait to get my hands on this game. BTW, I never had a chance to play with you guys when PSO first came out (I didn't buy the game until April), but I'm willing to join in a game where I can be safe from PKing. I would be safe with you guys, wouldn't I?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
In propeller arena? I dunno, gotta wait till I play it :)
In PSO (v.1) PKing is impossible, so you're safe :P
Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I knew it the seoncd I read it. It has to do with planes and violence so let's postpone it. Geez! There is NO running the plane into a building!
Jeff Kleist

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Sega claims that you get similar results as to what happened on Sept 11th. Even though that is not how the game is ment to be played, but they claim people will play it that way and they don't want the bad press.
Personally I can understand why they are doing this, but at some point we have to move away from this and get back to life, I for one am tired of watching the new 24/7. I am sorry for those who lost their life, etc. But it is time to move on, and strike back, and then rebuild, and then live life again.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
If it doesn't come out before March 2002 hang it up, which is sad I was looking forward to blowing all you fools out of the sky with my l33+ piloting skills that I learned from watching Top Gun way too many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks