What's new

Proof that Spider-Man gift set includes Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters & Marvels DVD... (1 Viewer)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Nice looking set. If I didn't already have Mutants Monsters and Marvels, I'd consider getting it...

Dan

Cliff B

Agent
All I can say is that I'm stoked! Will the gift set be released at the same time is the regular version, or will we have to wait for it?

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
Ohhhhh.....that's very nice!:)
I wonder if the AMAZING FANTASY#15 reprint will have just the Spidey origin or will it also include those nifty old monster backup stories? And should I keep the comic with the DVD set, or should I put in the front of my comic box and tell everyone I have a mint copy of Spiderman's first appearance?;)

GaryEA

Second Unit
Like I said in a different thread, the set is a big let-down for me.
I like the packaging (the flag pole shot!), the cell and of course the film. But the comic book already came with an action figure and has been available before.
As for the Stan Lee disc; this has also been out for a while, and I could care less for anything that combines the phrases "Kevin Smith" and "comic book" on the cover. Maybe it's an informative disc worthy of a try, but I had no interest in buying it in the first place.
Half the set isn't even about the film, which is fine for those interested in learning about Spidey's comic roots, but I'm interested in the film. I hoped this set would stay with it a lot more.
Sorry to be in the negative. Take care.
Gary

Gui A

Supporting Actor
I'll be getting it... I'm a sucker for big gift sets, and I like giving myself gifts.
I've never read the Spider-man comic, and the Stan Lee DVD looks interesting.
And also, this way, I get the WTC trailer.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
what makes you think the wtc teaser is in the giftset? I don't think it is.

JACOB

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
The only thing I can think of is that it may be on the Stan Lee disc. But, don't hold me to that...it's just a guess.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
its not on the stan lee dvd.. they just have the trailer from december of 2001.

JACOB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks