What's new

Pronto "Neo" Owners -- (1 Viewer)

Pat_C

Agent
I really like the look of this remote, it is within my budget, and I like the touchscreen. Can anyone who owns this model comment on whether they are satisfied with their purchase?

Tim K

Second Unit
I am satisfied to say the least. It does everything I need it to...of course, I'd rather have a color pronto pro...but I can't spend $600 on a remote. I spent many hours customizing it so that it is just about perfect for my system. I was able to find all of the discrete codes for my equipment and setup appropriate macros. Anyone who walks into my theater room can operate the remote regardless of their experience level. I only wish it had a slightly larger screen so that I could fit more controls on each page because I do alot of tweaking while watching TV and movies. For non-tweakers and visitors it is just about perfect...and considering you can get factory refurbs for $80 these days it is almost a no-brainer to me.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Pat,

I'm a big fan of the NEO as well. It does take some time to get it programmed, but I really enjoy tinkering with it. There are user created software programs that really enhance what the remote can do. Check www.remotecentral.com for more info. My only beef is that it locks up from time to time. I have to pull a battery out momentarily and then it resumes. No information is lost but the time and date. doesn't bother me much at all.

Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks