Pronto Hex Code for Outlaw 950 "SAT" source button?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Barker, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Robert Barker

Robert Barker Stunt Coordinator

Please, someone post or e-mail the Hex/IR Code for the "SAT" souce button on the outlaws remote from your Pronto / RC 5000.
    I can't get the ProntoNeo I just purchased to learn any of the source buttons on the Outlaws remote.
    The solution I found is a little program called Pronto2NeoConverter from RemoteCentral.com. You insert the Hex Code for a specific button learned by the Pronto TSU 1000 or 20000 (RC 5000) and it converts it into ProtoNeo code for you. I will then use NeoHacker to insert the code into the .ncf file on the ProntoNeo. My problem is I have only found one .ccf file on the internet for the 95O, and the one button I need ( SAT ) has corrupt Hex. Please copy and paste this for me, Please.
    To do this open ProntoEdit. Open the .ccf file. Double Click the button you programed the "SAT" off the 950's remote to. In the "Action" Tab double click "C Learned" in the window. Click the "View IR" button. It will open another window with the Hex code. Please copy and past this for me.
    Thanks in advance,
    Robert Barker
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

2. Robert Barker

Robert Barker Stunt Coordinator

Bump...