What's new

Pronto CCF's (1 Viewer)

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Is there a place on THIS forum that lists any available Pronto CCF's? I am looking for some for my new Pronto 1000.
I have already been over to remotecentral.com and looked thru what they had there and nothing really caught my eye. I am looking for some cool CCF's for my Mits 46809, Denon 4800, Panasonic RP-91,Scientific Atlanta 2100, and Mits HS-U747 vcr.
So if anyone knows of any other places I can look, or if anyone has any CCF's that they want to share for the above equipment......please send them to [email protected] .
Thanks!!

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I went to remotecentral.com and there was nothing for my TV, and the other components were very plain.

I would like to find some cool ones but very usable......I am going to keep working with prontoedit and see how I can do at piecing together some of my own.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I have a CCF for my TSU2000 that I'm always working on, and you're welcome to it if you want to check it out. I don't know if it's original enough for you depending on what you're looking for, however. I went with a filetab configuration that works well for me.

If you want it, just let me know and I'll email if to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks