Pronto CCF's

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Myram, Dec 26, 2001.

1. Myram

Myram Second Unit

Is there a place on THIS forum that lists any available Pronto CCF's? I am looking for some for my new Pronto 1000.
    I have already been over to remotecentral.com and looked thru what they had there and nothing really caught my eye. I am looking for some cool CCF's for my Mits 46809, Denon 4800, Panasonic RP-91,Scientific Atlanta 2100, and Mits HS-U747 vcr.
    So if anyone knows of any other places I can look, or if anyone has any CCF's that they want to share for the above equipment......please send them to [email protected] .
    Thanks!!

2. Myram

Myram Second Unit

LOL......thanks anyhow Brett.

Anyone else.......???

3. Doug_H

Doug_H Supporting Actor

Best place I have found is www.remotecentral.com They have hundereds of them just ripe for the picking.

4. Myram

Myram Second Unit

I went to remotecentral.com and there was nothing for my TV, and the other components were very plain.

I would like to find some cool ones but very usable......I am going to keep working with prontoedit and see how I can do at piecing together some of my own.

5. Scott-C

Scott-C Supporting Actor

I have a CCF for my TSU2000 that I'm always working on, and you're welcome to it if you want to check it out. I don't know if it's original enough for you depending on what you're looking for, however. I went with a filetab configuration that works well for me.

If you want it, just let me know and I'll email if to you.