What's new

Projector Screen Help (1 Viewer)

Steven_J

Auditioning
I've decided to go with an InFocus X2 DLP projector and i've been racking my brain ever since trying to decide the type of screen I need.

At the distance the projector will be to the wall (8ft) i'm going to have a screen size of:
Diagonal: 63"
Height: 38"
Width: 50"
I can put the projector at another angle where it would be 16ft away and I could get a much larger screen, but I wouldn't be happy with that position, and the screen would most likely cost too much.

I will be watching both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. With this and the dimensions of my screen size, does anyone have any suggestions? I've been looking at drapers, da-lites everything, and they have tons of different sizes, types whether HDTV, or something like that i'm not sure what I need for what I want to do. Please help. Thank you.

-steve-

ps: I know i've been making these large posts with alot of cliche, over-asked questions, but i've been looking everywhere I can and i'm still somewhat at a loss.

Steven_J

Auditioning
Thank you very much for that site. After looking for a while I think the Carada Precision Series 1.78:1, 64" would be perfect for my needs. Thank you very much again.

-steve-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks