What's new

projector rental? (1 Viewer)

Tim K

Second Unit
I'm thinking about trying to rent a proj. for the superbowl and I'm looking for suggestions. my tv room can only handle 5-6 people, so i'm looking to put a projector downstairs. I guess my first question is, whether or not this is feasible? Are there 'business-type' digital projectors that are good enough? Any capable of 16:9 HD? Where can I find a place that rents them, and what should I expect to pay?

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Hmmm, odds are you will pay quite a bit for anything (expensive, sensitive gear) they give, especially if it is commercial quality gear.

You need to find some pro audio place that rents gear, and if they don't have it, they can tell you who does.

You also need to be careful what sort of inputs they have, as you might need adaptors/special stuff to make it work.

Or, you could buy a InFocus 4805 for $1300 and enjoy it for years :D

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
Thats what I ran into when looking at renting just a few months ago, any place (in town or online) just has pro type projectors and it was around $300-$600 a day for rentals!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks