Projection Viewing in SE Michigan

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert McLay, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Robert McLay

Robert McLay Stunt Coordinator

Robert
    Hey guys,

I am looking to demo some projectors - so that I can see the differences between the different technologies before buying.

The only problem is I don't really know of any places in southeast michigan where I can do this. So I am calling out to the many people I see post here, from SE Michigan, to tell me where they have gone to demo the various units they talk about.

I am just trying to see if things like "rainbow effect", "haloing", etc. are things that effect me - since I know they don't everyone.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

2. Robert McLay

Robert McLay Stunt Coordinator

Robert
    Anyone? [​IMG] - Shameless bump I know.

Rob

3. Scott.Lacy

Scott.Lacy Extra

Rob,

I live up in Clarkston, and I usually go to a few different places. There is a HOD's up here in Waterford, but they're pretty small and only carry Sony and one or two other brands. I just bought my 53" Panny last month from a place called Paulson's Audio and Video in Farmington (12 mile between Halsted and Haggerty I think). They've got a pretty good selection and they really know what they're talking about. Give them a try.

Scott