1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Project Runway Season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Aaron Silverman, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    Just noticed that nobody's posted about this show in almost 2 years! This is my favorite type of reality show, where the contestants are actually doing creative and career-oriented tasks.

Last week's exile of Keith was a little disappointing (they played it up to be something wild, but it turned out that he was just an idiot), but it's always interesting to see what sorts of crazy outfits the designers come up with.

And "One of you will be IN. . .and one of you will be OUT" may have replaced "Congratulations -- you're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model" as Goofiest Reality Show Catch Phrase. [​IMG]

2. David Williams

David Williams Cinematographer

Keith got what was coming to him. His arrogancy proved to be his downfall. It's funny that as soon as it came out that someone was going to be booted off the show, it was Keith's name that immediately popped up as the #1 choice of the internet crowd.

HGTV's DesignStar has the absolute worst catchphrase: "Your TV show has been cancelled. Please exit the studio."

3. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman
    OK, I have to comment on Laura's outfits. I mean, she designs nice clothes, but she has the most bizarre concept of what SHE looks good in!

She has extremely pasty white skin and red hair, is normal in body width, and is extremely thin front-to-back -- her ribs stick out farther than her breasts! And she always wears tops with necklines that plunge all the way to her waist (with no bra of course). It's just NOT an attractive look for her.

(It's also interesting that she's so thin when apparently she has FIVE children! Amazing.)

4. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    It is my understanding that she was also pregnant with number 6 during the filming of the show.

I see her leaving soon just because she tends to make the same outfit over and over.

5. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Good grief -- I hope she was less than 2 months pregnant. She can't be eating a healthy amount.

6. Marianne

Marianne Supporting Actor

She surprised her mother by mentioning that she was "working on number 6" during the last show. She also said she hadn't told her husband yet - so I guess she was very early in the pregnancy. Of course, the show is recorded, so if she makes it the final three and gets to NY Fashion Week then she will be a few months further on! I wonder what her pregnancy clothes will be like.

I agree that she is getting a bit boring - same stuff every week, although beautifully made.

7. Marianne

Marianne Supporting Actor

After last night's show I think the only contestant who will definitely make the final three is Michael. He is the most consistent and very talented.

Of the others Robert, Laura and Uli have the best chance, although Laura is a bit boring and Uli has also become boring.

Kane and Vincent are on the edge of being auf'd.