What's new

Project Eden (1 Viewer)

AbelM

Second Unit
Anyone played/playing this game? Well I just bought it, and let me tell ya'. I am totally stuck. If any of you out there are playing/played it please help me on this:

I just arrived [like I said I just bought it] at the very beginning of the game, and the entrance breaks down. So the captain comes on and is like use the lift to your right? Well, I'm sorry or blind but I see no F'n lift, I have been looking for like 10 mins. and see nothing that will take me down to the REAL MEAT factory. HELP!

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Good luck on this game brother. I'm stuck too. Although, I'm waaaaaaaaaay down many, many levels. Totally stuck but, I haven't played Project Eden in well over a month.

BUT...to your question. I remember being stuck there too and wondering what the hell is with this game.

It's not to the right...it's to the left. At that chasm that opens when some shit falls, I think, turn to your right and go through the door. Turn to your right again and there will be a lift in this area that will come up and take you down to where the game really starts.

Be prepared for some tough puzzles, in the way of complex areas to figure out.

I think I'm down about 10 levels...? I'm at the point now where it's been so long since I've played it, it's probably going to fade into digital dust and never be played again. Too much other stuff I'm lookin' forward to.

Anyhoo...hope this helps ya out and, good luck!

AbelM

Second Unit
Hmmmmm, thanks Derrik -

So you mean that area where a glass door opens up...well I can't find any where to go in their either...to the right? God, I had some high hopes for this game [only 18.99] since it was sooooo cheap.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I think there is a button on the wall over there by the glass that brings up a lift. It takes a few seconds for the lift to come up...so, wait there for a few, after you press the button.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks