What's new

Programming a Remote: Does Dish Network have discrete On / Off? (1 Viewer)

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Hey all, Im trying to to program new remote to control an entire system. Its a Home Theater Master MX3000. Im trying to program a Macro to turn the whole system on. Every piece of gear I have has seperate IR commands for On and off, but the remotes for dishnetwork gear only have a single power button. I figure there must be a command that exists to discretely turn it on or off. Where coulf I find on online data base with codes I can download? I looked at remote central.com and couldnt find any list. thanks in advance.

Jeff O.

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy,
I don't know what receiver you have, but I have a 6000 and 501 and there are discrete codes that work with those. I am not familiar with the 3000, but I use an MX700, and there are some component files at remote central with discrete dish codes for the 700. I think you could download one of those and use it in your 3000.
Jeff

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Reviving an old thread.

I got discrete On and Off, now im tring to to find seperate commands for SD and HD. On the remote, its 1 button that toggles between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks