What's new

Professional ISF TV calibration (1 Viewer)

williammoore

Agent
Real Name
William Moore
Hello. Can anyone recommend a good traveling ISF display calibrator. My Pioneer Plasma TV needs a going-over once again. Also, has anyone on this forum ever heard of "D-Nice" a well-respected calibrator? He used to post a lot on AVS forum

GeorgeAB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
G. Alan Brown
News about Gregg Loewen:

THX has terminated their THX Display Calibrator Certification training program! Gregg Loewen, of Professional Video Alliance (PVA), was their international instructor since the inception of the program. He is now offering a newly formatted, continually updated, exceptionally thorough training under his new banner. With over 4,000 calibrations (for studios and consumers) in his decades-long career, plus instructor stints with the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF), the Custom Electronics Design & Installation Association (CEDIA), and THX, his expertise is exceptional! Gregg is also endorsed and certified by the International Colorist Academy (ICA). Highly recommended! http://www.lionavtech.com/forum/content.php

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
William:

Look Gregg up on the internet and ask him all your questions about his capacity for travel and such. And I bet if he won't come to you, he can recommend someone in your area.

In fact there's a list on their home page of various calibrationists and their geographic regions.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi guys!!
Tony, if I remember correctly, I have done several displays for you over the years?
All, thanks for the kind words.
I have been travelling and teaching over the past 3 weeks, first at CEDIA in San Diego and now in Amsterdam at the IBC Show. Fun stuff, but time to come home (tomorrow!)
Unfortunately, I do not service Kansas (and have not for more than a decade). One of my partners in Lion AV Doug Weil does. Doug at clearly resolved dot come will get you in contact with him.
I continue to regularly service the i95 corridor from Bangor to Boston Hartford, NYC, NJ PA,DC, to Virginia Beach. The Florida, the gulf coast, Vegas, and southern california.

Regards

Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Ah....Rocky Mountain High. I love coming to visit Denver!
(and will go to other locations if I have enough confirmed bookings).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks