What's new

Professional Hosting Companies (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know of a REALLY good (professional) web hosting company? My company is launching a childrens book web site and I'm only familiar with Bravenet, I use them for personal sites, but I don't exactly feel comfortable with them handling this one.

We need 24 hours service - A company that will get to any problems ASAP (i.e. Bravenet is not very reliable in this area). We don't need stuff like streaming video, but we may need the following:

Requirements:
-PHP
-Java Scripting (and Applets)
-ASP...
-(Possible) Cold Fusion

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head.

Ideas? Who's the best?

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I use nexcess.net for a site that has solid traffic demands. They are very good for hosting sites that are neither small nor huge. And I've always had great support from their staff.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I'm using RealWebHost to host our commercial site and user forum and we've been impressed with the service for what we're paying.

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I use 1and1.com , I currently only use them for domain registration, however they also offer proffesional hosting. Their prices are hard to beat and they've always been there for me with support.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks