What's new

Proceed PAV/PDSD communication Cable (1 Viewer)

Girish

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
girish
Does anyone know where I can find the communication cable which connects the two units. I have the six Bettercables interconnects which connect the audio channels between the two units. I donot have the phone jack type modular cable which is required for the two units to communicate. I tried with a regular phone cable. Although it fits the jacks but doesnot work.
The manual says its a modular RJ-11 cable
Regards,
Girish

Girish

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
girish
well I found the communication cable at a local store today. The unit is operational and does the video switching etc but I donot get any audio.Every other option like speaker selection, source etc work. I have checked the connections many times. I only get erratic thuds and disturbance from all the speakers but absolutely no sound. What could be the issue?

SpaceJS

Auditioning
Real Name
Jochem

Hello Girish,

I just acquired the PAV/PDSD and I have almost the same problem as you have. My digital sources are working but my analog sources are not routed to the pass through of the pdsd. Have you also experienced this and do you have a solution for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks