problems with xbox live

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BradleyS., Jan 17, 2004.

Tags:
  1. BradleyS.

BradleyS. Stunt Coordinator

I was wondering if anybody else has been having problems connecting to xbox live? I can sometimes sign on and get in the middle of a race and then it suddenly disconnects. My friend also got the brilliant idea of pulling my xbox out of my audio rack and pulled my wireless adapter off the top rack and it came crashing down onto the wood floor. Do you think the disconnections are the cause of a damaged wireless adapter?

2. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Well, if that is the only thing that has changed, meaning everything has worked before, then it would be safe to say that ur wireless thingy may have something broken. Only way to make sure is try and hard "wire" ur Xbox and see if everything's OK.

3. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

Could be. As Eric suggested try doing a hard-wire connection to see if the fault lies with the connection itself, or with your wireless adapter.

And then smack your friend. [​IMG]

4. BradleyS.

Well I just ran back to circuit city and made an exchange and walla, brand new again. Xbox is now off limits all people [​IMG]

5. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

Glad ya worked it out Bradley! Did you smack your friend? [​IMG]

6. BradleyS.

well I forgave him since it didnt cost me anything, but next time he will be sorry[​IMG]