I have just got my new 3c/f sealed box from the carpenter, big problems!!! The carpenter somehow drilled the screw holes not with complete alignment to the Shiva screw holes. Most of the holes fit but some don't. The T-nuts are already inside. What should I do now ? I thought to close the current holes, leave the T-nuts inside ('cause I can't get them out now) and drill new holes between the current. My problem is that I am afraid that I'll miss again (the procedure for drilling the holes at the carpenter's workshop seemed ok at that time, we put the Shiva on the baffle board and made pencil marks at where the screw holes were, I don't understand why we missed). The other thing is that I'm not sure I can use T-nuts anymore. When we first inserted the T-nuts we used a hammer and knocked quite hard for it to get in, this was back when the baffle was not connected to the box, now when it is connected, I don't know how I can insert the T-nuts, a hammer will be quite difficult to use in this situation. Without T-nuts I will ruin the MDF, won't I ? On top of all this, I am not sure I like this sub's bass quality, I used a sealing caulk and sealed the driver to the baffle (it worked quite good, there are no air leaks at all from the driver's sides) I laid the sub on its side, so the plate amp will be on the top (since I didn't screw the plate amp to it's place I thought to use gravity to keep the amp in its place), I played some songs with bass and I I didn't like what I heard. The bass was not clean, even though I only put the volume knob 1/5 way up, every time there was a demanding bass note, the driver seemed like it's bottoming, now I know this is a sealed sub, but If this is the sound, I'm disappointed. I hope I just run into the wrong conclusions and when the sub will be completely finished I'll like it. I will try to post some pictures of the box tomorrow .