What's new

Problems with Criterion Gimme Shelter (1 Viewer)

Brian Vaughan

Stunt Coordinator
I just picked up a copy of the Criterion edition of Gimme Shelter and it would not play in my DVD player!!!! It is a Toshiba SD-6200 and I haven't had any problems like this before. I put in in the tray and then all I got was the "Loading" message repeating over and over again. I'm curently stuck with watching it through my PS2 which I am not too pleased with. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks, Brian

Craig

Second Unit
My disc played several times without a problem on my Tosh 6200, then one day I tried it and it wouldn't play. I tried it the next day and no luck either. I got the loading message also, then a message about an invalid disc. It played fine on my Tosh 1200 however immediately after that. It was a little puzzling because I'd watched it twice ont the 6200 all the way through and bits and pieces a couple of more times without any problem.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
My only advice is to get another copy.

The first copy I bought wouldn't play but the replacement was fine.

I remember hearing that there might have been a bad batch.

Doug

Brian Vaughan

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks everyone. I'll try and get amazon.com to replace the copy I have. I'm really looking forward to hearing that DTS soundtrack.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks