What's new

problems here,help please (1 Viewer)

nightfire

Auditioning
Real Name
mario
so guys, hello im new to the forum and also have a problem with my surround system and thought you guys could help me find the answer. I have an RCA RTD3236EH surround system....yeah its small but does well with our smaller sized room lol, anyways the problem is that I am only getting sound from 4 speakers when im watching tv , center, right front, left front and right surround speaker and nothing from the left surround one, I can understand if it was only sounding from the front speakers but those sound and only one the one back speaker. the 5 speakers work fine when im watching dvds on it, which makes this more strange to me and of course I cant seem to find a movie playing on tv that's in 5.1 to see if that speaker works or not...by the way the system is brand new and I cant really remember if all 5 were working while watching tv when I first connected it or not.....I think ive let you guys know as much as I could....by the way hello again guys :D

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
We need more info.

What is the "source" of your TV? OTA(meaning the TV's tuner), cable(off the wall into the TV or a STB?) or satellite STB?

I haven't, yet, found this HTiB to even see its connections. You could help us, help you, by saying "what is connected to what...via what connection"...

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Apparently(from what I gleaned from an Ebay listing)...

This has HDMI out to the TV. 1 optical input and 1 1/8th(for, as it says, portable devices).

What is connected to that optical...and have you turned on the DD in whatever "that" is?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks