What's new

Problem with Psycho Legacy Disc 1 (1 Viewer)

Rob Gilmore

Agent
I just purchased the new Legacy version of Psycho (Canadian discs).

One hour into Psycho on disc 1, there are significant problems with the disc. The film stalls several times and instances of pixilation show up. We finally gave up watching the disc.

Has anyone else had trouble with the Canadian release of Psycho?

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Sure sounds like you got a bad disk. I say that not owning the Canadian version.

WadeM

Supporting Actor
No, I did not have this problem with my R1 disc. When I've had discs like that in the past it usually is fixed by using a quality disc cleaner.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Rob, cam you be more specific than "about an hour"? I don't have a Canadian disc, but I have had issues with Universal Hitchcock DVDsin the past. My original Vertigo (with the orange cover) went blank. I was going to give my old Psycho to mt stepdaughter (who does not have a 16:9 TV) and it is now having problems loading and does not play properly.

I'd like to know specifically where your glitch occurred, cuz I don't want to get burned by Universal?Hitchcock again. Or, i guess I could make time to actually watch the movie.

---EDIT---

Watched the entire movie last night, and it was a glitch-free experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks