What's new

Problem with NewsRadio season 3 disc... (1 Viewer)

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
On disc 3, whenever I try to play episode 23 "Mistake", it plays episode 22 "The Real Deal."

I have tried the disc out on 3 DVD players only to get the same problem.

Is anyone else getting this problem? I was just curious if it was a bad press run of the discs or just a defect in mine.

Thanks.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Justin, I just popped disc 3 in my DVD-ROM to check it out (I'm still going thru disc 2), and everything's OK. Episode 22 brings up "Real Deal" and Episode 23 brings up "Mistake." Looks like you may have a bad disc.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Thank you for checking that out for me.

I guess I will have to do an exchange tomorrow.

I discovered that the whole 2nd layer of the 3rd disc won't load correctly.

Real Name
John S. Troutman
My disc had the same error. However, you can still see the episode if you use the "Play All" feature and just chapter skip until you get there.

Louis C

Supporting Actor
I had that problem. But after watching the next one "Space" I went back via episode selections and it played correctly. Strange glitch.

Also, the "last" episode was actually from season 2, and it was released already on the last set.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

Yes, it (Injury) was a season 2 episode, but it first aired during season 3. The word "penis" kept it from being aired in season 2 as originally planned. Thus they included it on both sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks