What's new

Problem with disc 1 of HIGHLANDER: THE SERIES (1 Viewer)

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I was watching the first disc of the Highlander: The Series season one set last night, and it freezes up on the third episode (Path Not Taken) when MacLeod is driving around in his Thunderbird during the music montage.
Does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just a bad disc?

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I have the same problem on just about every disc. I thought it was my player because they did better when I played them on the one in my bedroom. But since these discs are the only ones that are doing it I have a feeling it's not my player anymore. Also they never do it in the same spot. I just leave them alone and they start playing after a few seconds.

Gerry A

Agent
On a Highlander mailing list I'm on, several people have reported similar problems on their discs as well...

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Called them and told them I bought the season set. Guy asked me "are you having problems with a disc?" before I said anything else. He told me to return any for an exchange. ALL of them are boxed up and will go back tomorrow.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Frank,
Did he actually say send back any that have problems? Or will I have to send the entire set back even if only one disc is bad?
So far I have gone though three of them, and just that first one had a problem...

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Robert,
He said send back any. I am just to lazy to go thru all my disks to see which ones were messing up so I sent them all back, If I remember at least 5 were messing up at one point or another anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks