problem in purchasing an svs pb12+ from outside united states

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by felix_suwarno, Nov 23, 2005.

1. felix_suwarno

felix_suwarno Screenwriter

i have been waiting for a reply from svs' customer service.

i want a maple pb12+, but since i live half a planet away from svs' office, i need to know how much the shipping would cost.

but i got no reply, and i dont whether it is okay to directly contact the owners ( tom or ron svs ).

or would it be better to just ask a friend of mine who lives in chicago to purchase one and ship it to me? the problem is, the sub is one BIG box, and i dont want to trouble him.

please help.

thank you.

2. erik foss

erik foss Auditioning

I mailed svs with the same question, requested a quote for shipping to JAPAN, I received a reply the next day! They asked for a specific address so that they could figure out the cost.
    I have mailed them twice since then, it's been over a week and still no reply.....

3. felix_suwarno

felix_suwarno Screenwriter

ahhh so i am not alone!

but i AM determined to get an svs. nobody knows svs in here... instead they have velodynes, m&k, krell...but i want that maple pb12+ to match my parquette floor.

i already got pb10isd, purchased when i was living in chicago : i shipped it to my home country in a cargo ( container boxed ) ship.

now i want more bass!!!

4. erikk

erikk Stunt Coordinator

hey guys, I apologize for the delay, we've been swamped with the launch of the new site (http://svsound.com if you haven't seen it yet) and I haven't had a chance to pound on Bax for quotes (I sent the request in already just waiting for a reply from them). I'll be sending you both shipping quotes today and remind me when you order and we'll include a little something extra as our way of saying sorry for the delay.

5. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

I knew something must be up as they are always johny on the spot... Hang in the and wait it out though as you will not be disapointed once you finally get an SVS.