Problem Ghost Recon Xbox Live Matching

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by RayKk, Nov 17, 2002.

1. RayKk

RayKk Stunt Coordinator

IM having a problems in Ghost Recon finding a Live game, everything is working fine, the Xbox is on line and within Ghost Recon it tells me I have connected and I can list friends but cant a game, it keeps telling me there is no one out there to play, I have tried it in all Live modes only to sit there and wait for no one, can anybody tell me if IM missing something.
    Thanks
    Tag: Goggles Pizzano

2. DwightK

DwightK Second Unit

I returned GR for that same reason along with many others. Picked up mechassault as the replacement and have been pleased as punch even though I am really bad. Hope you get the GR stuff figured out.

3. RayKk

RayKk Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Dwight, IM doing some study on this problem and it looks like Microsoft or UBI have to prepare a patch which is part of down loadable Live content, don't quote me on this but it does look like this is the case.

4. Edan W

Edan W Stunt Coordinator

Well, glad to see I'm not a complete moron...the only way I've been able to get into a Live game is to get an invite...otherwise, can't find a single online game.

5. RayKk

RayKk Stunt Coordinator

Edan, your doing allot better than IM doing, I get an invite and I cant get to it, IM trying to track down Nightwing on this site to tell him IM getting his invite but I cant get to him.

6. Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Second Unit

I've been playing GR all weekend, and never had any problems finding games to play on. I always choose "Team" play, and I always seem to find a game to play in.

I'm using the "Quick Match" option also.

Your situations are very strange indeed.

7. RayKk

RayKk Stunt Coordinator

Chris I tryed team and no go, I am now going to go back and try team again and see what happens.

8. Edan W

Edan W Stunt Coordinator

Just as an update, I checked out some multiplayer last night just to see if I could find any games...found 3 of them. I'm not sure what's changed...I guess it's possible that the 6 times I tried getting a game before last night there was just no one online. Any luck Ray?