What's new

Problem calibrating Mitsu rptv (2 Viewers)

John Rossi

Auditioning
I am new to calibrating tv's. I have all of the Sencore equipment have the training but lack experience. I was working on a Mitsu WS-55508. I was working on the DTV input and I believe got into the wrong red adjustment. At any rate I now have no 1080i input. All I get are horizontal line scrolling up the screen. When I shift my video generator to anything less than 1080i the signal is fine.

I placed a few calls today for help but so far no one has been able to figure out what the heck I did. I did the two component inputs without a problem and they came out fine.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks much,
JR

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi JOhn, did your HD source get disconnected while in the service menu? If so, that is your problem. Did you download the EEPROM data? If so just reload and you will be fine. If not, I dont know. Chuck Williams will, give him an email.

Best of luck,

Gregg

John Rossi

Auditioning
Greg my video gen may have died during the hd calib. I was not plugged in and running on batt. I have now been told to keep it plugged in during a calib just for this reason. Did not download the eeprom data. To be honest that is over my head. Is there a place that I can read up on that?

I have a call into Chuck and in fact just missed his call earlier in the eve.

Thanks Greg,
JR

Users who are viewing this thread