What's new

Pro-Linear speakers, like Nuance? (1 Viewer)

Lee Distad

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, I recognize that most people equate my industry as being two notches below car salesmen, and one above sea slugs.

Truthfully, anybody in my business who is honest will tell you that the Common Denominator in this biz is pretty darned low. If you are even a cut above the average salesman, you will be successful.

And while I'm being candid, I just have to say how much I love Nuance, and their local dealer, International Stereo. As a foaming-at-the-mouth Keynesian economics type guy, I believe that lots of competition is good for business, and good for the consumer. Of course, the only thing better than lots of competition is lots of incompetent competition. Int'l is so inept, and their tactics are so bad, they drive a lot of business into our store. Somebody who has been through the Nuance spiel, who then finds an empathetic, laid back, clued-in salesperson at another dealer has a pretty clear idea of who they want to do business with.

When those guys finally tank, I'm going to lose some trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks