What's new

Prison Break Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Yep. He was also Malcolm Reed on Enterprise, although he seems to have aged something like ten extra years since then.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
It's Prison Break - you don't so much suspend disbelief as live with it. :)

I'm not sure this is a good idea, mostly because it's naturally going to run into the same issues as time goes on that its progenitor has, but I can see Fox using it the same way NBC is planning on using Heroes: Origins - as a way to keep their serialized show with little re-run value on all season without having to shot 30+ episodes.

Similarly, I'm kind of shocked they never spun someone off 24 for a series to run from August to December.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
WOW. I was just listening to the local community service radio station, which is owned and operated by the school district and generally staffed by high school students, and all the sudden I was hearing Brad Bellick. "This is Wade Wilson of Prison Break, telling you to keep it right here on KEOM, 88.5." Very strange.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Another week without Prison Break?

Did not see it show up on my Tivo this week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
While it was 2 hours of near-misses, Michael's going to have another plan to deal with Whistler after seeing him speak to Gretchen (though I don't know if Michael knows that she's the one Linc has been dealing with, and if so, then Michael will know that Whistler is primarily responsible for Sarah's death, and that means Whistler is dead meat after the breakout).

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was a pretty good 2 hours. I was glad they showed Michael seeing Whistler talk to Gretchen. Hopefully he finds out quickly that she is the one Linc is talking to. She sure is a bitch though. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that wanted to cheer when Linc finally laid the smackdown on her, which is something I wouldn't normally do since I usually hate men beating on women.

So far I'm still enjoying the ride. :)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
No he has been. I was worried that they were going to kill off Sucre when he got hit by the van. I hope he sticks around, I like his character.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
You know, this season hasn't been as good as the past two for me, but this two-hour one definitely was one that made me feel the thrill that I can remember for example from watching the riot episodes back in season 1. Hopefully they'll be able to continue that momentum.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I shouldn't even start the line of discussion, but am I the only one who doesn't find Gretchen attractive? I can tell she's supposed to be hot, but there's something about her that kind of repels me. I'm talking about the actress and not the character's actions, unfortunately.

I guess we all knew there was no way this was going to be the break this early in the season, but it's still disappointing that the plan fell apart. Other than changes in relationships among the players, we're pretty much back to square one. Good two-hour block though.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I know what you mean. She's a little weird looking but I find her attractive and unattractive at the same time (not that that makes any damn sense). Maybe it's because she's so severe that that makes her less attractive.

All that being said, it's not like I'm not going to be doing any modeling any time soon. :)

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator

There is something a little strange about her - I can't quite put my finger on it, but she's got gorgeous eyes ....

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Probably one of the better hours of Prison Break this season.

Somehow I knew that the black leader of the prison would join
the escape. It just seemed like his personality was so strong
that the writers would want to keep him active once the boys
escaped.

Frankly, I am glad he has joined the escape.

Joe_H

Screenwriter

Actually, I was kind of thinking that they might get out in this episode just to surprise everyone, and then they'd spend the rest of the season seeing what Whistler was trying to figure out, etc, kind of like a microcosm of the first two seasons, half breaking out and half showing outside of the prison.

That would have also covered their bases for the strike, giving some closure for the season if it had to end in a few more episodes.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I knew they weren't getting out, because I don't think Bellick will ultimately be left behind. Probably not the Bagster, either. I felt sorry for Brad. He's not as idealistic as his little speech made him out to be--he did some lousy things when he was still a screw--but he's not all bad.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, he deserved some punishment for being such a creep in the other two seasons but in my mind, he's paid his dues and should/will be one of the guys that is part of the escape. Is Bellick still up on murder charges in the U.S. or was that correctly attributed to T-Bag?

My guess is that alot of the people are getting out or killed in the attempt- Scofield, Whistler, Mahone, T-Bag, Bellick, Lechero and the kid with the basketball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks