What's new

Prison Break 4 - Guess who's back .... (1 Viewer)

Arild

Supporting Actor
I once heard they'd planned five seasons, and that was back during the first season. Although to be honest, I'm not sure I really believe they ever had a real long-term plan.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor

Exactly, LOST has always known where it wants to go and the over all story arc, beginning to end, has been in place from what I've read.
I think It was more ABC trying to get the series to last a few more seasons once the popularity of the show took off. Once fans noticed this was the approach and they started to drop off, the creators quickly came out and said they were wrapping it up as intended, which was great in my opinion.
Too many shows wear out their welcome rather than go out on a high note like some should. ED on NBC for example should have ended at the end of season three and it would have gone down as incredible. Instead NBC picked them up for a fourth and tarnished a great show.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I read an interview where they said that the second half of the third season was supposed to show the other characters getting out of Sona. Because of the strike, they decided to go ahead with what they intended for season 4, and basically use a couple of lines of dialogue to cover the gap. Not the most elegant solution, but that's why they say they did what they did.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I never thought I'd see an "Impossible Mission" type force with Brad on the team. I think I may be done with this show. It was a guilty pleasure. Now I don't seem to be getting anything out of it. They really should have given them the ending at the season 2 finale.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I heard that the last shot of the series finale will show T-bag sitting on his bunk in his cell staring into and shaking a snow globe. ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
What's particularly interesting about that shot will be the fact that he will be doing so with two prosthetic arms by then.

Joe_H

Screenwriter

No I figure by that point, they'll be able to somehow find his hand from the first season, and reattach it again, to make things easier for the producers, like the whole tattoo removal thing. ;)

SDRANGER619

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Edgar
I think the show has lost sight of its initial idea, but they've convereted into a "watchable" production. I won't give up on it just yet, plus this coming episode we get to see Sarah sporting some cleavage!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

This weeks show had a very heavy Ocean 11 vibe to it, I think thats wha the showed has morphed to.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
This was another really good episode. The season's on a roll.

They should have been nicer to the hacker kid. He's a potential threat now.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Not a bad episode. The show just seems to be "there." Can't say
it's any better or worse than usual.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
He seemed to size Sucre up as a guy who was willing to do anything for money. If Sucre had played it up and came onto him on the way up, it probably wouldn't have happened.

I don't know. Every show I watch had a great episode last night, but this might have been my favorite. It was just a lot of fun. I'm liking this season without any reservations whatsoever.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
PB is still entertaining me more than Heroes, and I would not have expected that before the season started, so much so that I watch PB before I was Heroes on Mondays now.

What I like about what PB is doing is that there are objectives and obstacles and character habits and smarts that intertwine to produce fun and dramatic episodes. The characters have to adapt to the situations that turn on a dime and do it smartly or get into a messy situation due to quirks of their character flaws.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
This was my favorite episode of the season. I actually felt like the drama was real and not as...forced? Looking forward to the rest.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

That's funny. Totally agree with you but I had a reverse strategy....

HEROES has been so lame I watched THAT first just to get the
worst out of the way so I had PB to look forward to watching.

This week's episode is the first really good episode of the season
and hopefully an indicator that we are on an upswing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks