What's new

Printing covers for Keep cases (1 Viewer)

Jeremy_Z

Agent
I recently got a scan for the BMW dvd from this site and have had trouble getting the size of the image to be large enough for a keep case when printed. I have an HP Deskjet 712C and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to make the image fit. Thanks.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Jeremy, the best thing you can do is try to obtain Photoshop. I encountered similar difficulties and after I installed Photoshop, I found that I could set the size of the image to exactly match the dimensions of DVD inserts.

Brian E

Screenwriter
While Photoshop will definately do this it is a little spendy for most people. Paint Shop Pro from Jasc will do almost everything that Photoshop will for around $70 instead of around $600. For what you want to do PSP will work just as well as PS.

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
A similar question: I'm using Apple's iDVD to create my own home movie DVDs. I just purchased some keep cases to store them in, but don't know where to start for creating box art. Is there a software app that has a template for doing this? I'm hoping for something along the lines of creating art for jewel cases and so on. I do have Photoshop if that helps... Thanks for the suggestions,

Pieter

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Check this site: Link Removed. It will provide the templates & a help guide & actual art downloads, and a forum for asking questions. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks