What's new

Prince of Darkness SE on DVD R1 not just R2 (1 Viewer)

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
ok I'm getting really sick of sertan films only coming out in a SE on R2 and not R1..case in point...I read over that Ain't it Cool News that both They Live and Prince of Darkness are going to be SE disks for R2 and not R1...this sucks so much cause I want to hear both commentaries for both of these films...plus as a side note, who else is a fan of Ginnger Snaps and wants the SE out over here on R1 other than the shity Artisan DVD that they put out

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I hear you brother. Im also mad about Starman SE getting the SE treatment overseas and not in R1.

Carpenter fans Unite!!

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
yeah whats with that??? Starman is one of his best turns and a great film with a great love story...I'm just happy that MGM is working on still I hope a SE of Escape from New York to come out this year

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Donald,

I had the honor of meeting Carpenter last year and he said hes helping MGM with the Fog and Escape SEs for next year.

Matt

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
I would gladly buy Prince Of Darkness and They Live if they were released as special editions.

Besides these titles are OOP, right?

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Prince of Darkness scared me more than any other film (mind you I was quite young and alone in the house when I saw it). I would certainly buy an SE of it if I could.

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
Prince of Darkness is just a creepy film...I remember seeing it when I was a kid also and it scared me also...I just hope that they put these disks out...I mean anything with Victor Wong and Carpenter kickes ass!

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Prince of Darkness is one of my top 3 favorite films of all time, and having a SE would be heavenly for me! Universal needs to make it happen! They Live is excellent too, and a SE would rule!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks