PrimeTime: Amazing Grace: A Story of Terror, Survival and Heartbreak 

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Joseph S, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

This show is so far over the top, I'm amazed they didn't run this one out during sweeps. (or maybe they already did?)

I can't believe Petra agreed to do this. It's as if they're running the Princess Diana story with Prince Charles dying instead, as if it's a bonus. "Without clothes, her husband-to-be out of the picture, Petra clings to the top of a tree. ... She worries about the little boy with one arm. ... She's a former poor communist waiting in line for food. ... She cares for the crab living on her body. ... Others with missing family members, chose to sacrifice their family members to get Petra to the hospital. ... She learns the one armed boy is alive. ... Her sister finds her as the hospital patient known only as, Petra. ... Up Next, yup we can confirm her boyfriend is really out of the picture."

2. Jason Adams

Jason Adams Supporting Actor

Roger Jason Adams
    Honestly, I didn't see the program...but why is her story more important then others? I'm not even going to suggest the obvious questions.

3. danak

danak Second Unit

The obvious answers are because she's a white European and famous. However, perhaps she can use her fame to keep attention on the tragedy and perhaps spur more people to donate to the affected countries.

Dana