What's new

Primal Scream (1 Viewer)

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Whew. I feel much better now. :D

Don't you love when you ask for a management decision and nobody decides anything :frowning:

Cheers,

Kenneth

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg ghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

One time, here at work, we had a 45 minute meeting to decide when/where to have the next meeting.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"One time, here at work, we had a 45 minute meeting to decide when/where to have the next meeting. "

Let me guess .....MMMmmmm.....government employee??

Brent

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor

then a meeting about the meeting to discuss how the last meeting went and how we should change things for the next meeting...........My head Just exploded.

Kenneth

Supporting Actor

I think Sally Forth did an item on that when she is trying to get on the "meeting-meeting" (the meeeting to decide what meetings they need to have), then her husband suggests she might get on the committee-committee (Dare to dream :) )

Unfortunately private industry can be pretty inefficient too at times. It's amazing how frequently people can get like the man falling down the face of a building saying "So Far, so good" at every floor. If you know you're going to smash into the ground you should flap your arms and try to fly, what have you got to lose ;)

Kenneth

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Besides the Primal Scream there is the Primal Vomit, which I used to do in college. Instead of screaming out the window I would make throw up sounds.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"brentl, how did you guess? "

Let's see, my closest buddy works for a small City North of Toronto, and is always telling me about all of his employee appreciation days they get, and the ability to disappear for days!!

I'd love a goverment job just "show them all" how to work efficiently!

It would probably get me fired:)

Brent

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was actually talking to my friend about this last night. He's a programmer for a big software company and based on his experience there and previous jobs, over-management and poor decisions don't just apply to government agencies. Maybe he should get a government job to make a fair comparison, but from what he's told me the private sector can be pretty damned frustrating for the same reasons.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter

Sometimes I question those who make management as it seems all you do is be a yes person and not rock the boat. It sometimes makes me wonder who actually makes decisions for a company?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks