What's new

Price REDUCED! Must Sell! Paradigm Phantom V.2 pair for $150 (1 Viewer)

Paul D Snyder

Stunt Coordinator
Paradigm Phantom V.2's: 1 pair
Floorstanding model
Black Ash finish
Excellent condition
Minor scratches/corner blemishes that have been retouched and are not visible even from short distances.
Sonically flawless, never overdriven.
Retail between $400-$529
Will sell for $150 plus shipping, (I will split the shipping costs due to the expense).
I accept US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY.
I will ship UPS or Fedex Ground. Or you can pick them up locally in the Oklahoma City area.
Email me directly at [email protected]
THANKS!
Paul

Paul D Snyder

Stunt Coordinator
Hey All, Everyone keeps asking about pics and unfortunately I don't have access to a digital camera or scanner at this juncture. I checked them over last night and realized that there is no corner chips/blemishes on them. There are however the usual light thin scratches on the top and sides. Anything major had been retouched and from even close up are not distracting unless you're really looking. There are also a couple of 1/4" size pieces of veneer lifting in 2 spots on the back edge of the top of each speaker. It has not come off and could probably be pressed and sealed back to normal. The grilles are flawless with no holes, runs, or tears. Both "PARADIGM" name badges are intact...That said, these are not brand new but sound "perfect". I don't have a center channel or sub hooked up so I rarely watched movies with them. I listen mainly to jazz and Enya at non-reference levels as I live in a townhouse with adjoining neighbors. The low-end on these still makes me nervous at times with more upbeat jazz tunes. SO if you're extremely picky, (and that's not a bad thing), and aesthetics are more important than sonics than these speakers may not be right for you. If you want something that looks good and sounds great then they are more than a bargain. You'd be hard pressed to find better speakers at $75 a piece! I have tried to be very descriptive and of course if you're in the Oklahoma City area you're welcome to come by and SEE and HEAR them in person. Again, check my feedback with Ebay (ID: Klaestra), I have 91 positives and the one negative came from a deadbeat seller who never contacted me although I did contact him about 5 times. He then has the nerve to leave me negative feedback for not paying. How can I pay someone if I don't know where to send the money? It's strange that his 3 feedbacks are all negative! Anyway, that's it folks!

Paul

Paul D Snyder

Stunt Coordinator
I have had numerous "I'm interested" or "I'll buy them" emails. I have responded and asked for definite confirmation of sale with no replies yet. That said, these are first come first served basis. These have been honestly represented but come with no guarantees sold as-is. Thanks.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks