What's new

Price Matching at DeepDiscountDVD.com? (1 Viewer)

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
I emailed deepdiscount about their price on Royal Tenenbaums and they agreed to lower it to meet buy.com's price of $18.99 (not that it matters now that Dave Lambert let us know that Best Buy has it for $16.99).
I wanted to know though, which sites they won't match. Has anyone had any experience with this? I know they won't match Canadian sites, but has anyone gotten them to match playcentric.com? I thought they were based in New York. I just thought it might be useful if people wanted to post sites that they know DDD will or won't match in the future. This way some people won't have to waste time (theirs and DDD's) trying to get discounts.
Thanks!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I haven't ever asked for a price adjustment there, but I just sent off an email to their customer service department (I paid $21.59 for 'Tenenbaums'... now the site is down to $18.89). The experience I have had with their customer service is good, for instance... I exchanged 'Pearl Harbor: Vista Series' with them last week and had a new copy in my hands within 3 days (along with FREE return postage for the defective copy).
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks