What's new

Price for Denon 3802 in Toronto? (1 Viewer)

AaronG

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys,

I'm thinking about picking up the 3802. What did you guys pay? The best price I've been able to get is $1500 before tax.

Thanks,

Aaron

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
From what I remember, that is the going rate for the receiver up here. What stores have you tried?

AaronG

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Arthur,

I've tried mostly the big boys and a few smaller ones (Bay Bloor, Brack, Kennedy Hi-Fi, etc.).

Has anyone gotten an AMAZING deal?

Aaron

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
Geez that cheap! I hope its from an authorized dealer. If you're feeling adventurous you can try a store called (I believe) Mega Audio in the Pacific Mall at the corner of Steeles and Kennedy. They usually have to order the equipment and there are no returns (I don't know if they are an authorized dealer), but I did get a quote from them a while back on an AVR-4800 and they bet all the other quotes I got by several hundred dollars.

Ken Leggatt

Stunt Coordinator
I got my dealer at A&B Sound down to 1,450 CDN on the 3802 but when I found I could get a 3801 for 1,200 even I got the 3801 instead. I think 1,450 is a good price, one of the best I could get.

Ken

Jeff Gregory

Auditioning
Aaron, without question $1450 taxes in from an authorized dealer is the absolute best you can do in Toronto. I shopped around extensively and bought from Tabangi Electronics on Steeles Ave. during boxing week for $1450 not including taxes. I beleive the dealer's cost on the 3802 in Canada is $1150 so with the price your getting the retailer isn't making much money. Can I ask where you got that quote from? I'm looking at picking up the Denon DVM-4800 dvd player. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks