What's new

Pretty woman - This movie has been edited for content. (1 Viewer)

KristianH

Agent
Hi there.
Imagine my surprise last night, I had recently bought Pretty Woman 10th anniversy edition. But me and the girl hadn't come around to see it yet.
Now the intro starts and this comes up on the screen:
This version has been modified from its original version, it has been edited for content.
I almost had a heartattack, reading the first line. Cause I suspected I had gotten a pan & scam so the second line would have been "it has been formated etc..."
But this wasn't the case. Now I sat through this movie and watched it "very" sceptically. But I just couldn't find anything wrong with it. What exactly has been edited in this version? I didn't see anything that was missing. Acctually I saw a whole lot more than I expected since this seems to be the "directors cut" ?
I also checked, www.imdb.com and the only things they had listed about this movie, under alternate versions, was the tv-version where two comments from Kit had been altered, but this was not the case in this version.
Can ANYONE please tell me whats the "edited" in this version?

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
People always assume "edited for content" means something was taken out. All it means is that the film was changed from its original theatrical presentation, in this case it was edited with more footage.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks