What's new

Pretty Woman - Directors cut or 10th Anniversary Edition? (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
I've seen both discs in stores around here, but I'm unsure as to which one to get. Anybody know wich one is better? Thanks!

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Pretty sure the pair offer the same transfer, but the "10th Anniversary" one tosses in a few more extras. There's not much different between them, though...

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I wish they would release the original theatrical cut...liked it better. At least one short scene is replaced with another in the Director's Cut.

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
Choose neither! The transfer is horrid and so is the Director's Cut! It really slowed the pace of the film and left at least one extraneous scene into the movie!

As much as I love this movie I won't buy it until it's got a new transfer and released with the theatrical cut!

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
It's being released as a 15th anniversary edition next month - just noticed in the latest Widescreen Review. It's listed as anamorphic which if I recall the previous releases were not. Don't know if it's cut from a new master.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks