What's new

Preston Sturges--You are a wanted man! (1 Viewer)

Bert Greene

Screenwriter
I remember staying up for a late-show of "Sullivan's Travels" back when I was in junior-high, in the 70s, and being quite transfixed by it. Especially, when you think the movie is just about ready to wrap up, and then you have the whole chain-gang bit, coming unexpectedly. I remember being on pins and needles, wondering how the film was going to resolve itself. Dang, films like this made me an "old movie buff" for life.

Charles H

Screenwriter
Any other Paramount releases known for September? DVD PLANET just put CASANOVA'S BIG NIGHT up on their "Coming Soon"?

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson

I wonder if it's still going to be a boffo edition, as stated on the Preston Sturges website 2 years ago.

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
Yippie!!! Finally. Thank you Paramount! I don't care if it is without supplements, "The Miracle of Morgan's Creek" has been on my DVD want list forever. It is one of the best films ever!

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
SPECS FOR THE MIRACLE OF MORGAN'S CREEK (SEPT 6)

The Miracle of Morgan's Creek - After a wild farewell party for the troops, Trudy Kockenlocker, a small-town girl with a soft spot for American soldiers, wakes up to find that she married someone and can’t remember his name. Even worse, he’s disappeared and she learns she’s pregnant!

Presented in Full Screen with English Mono and optional English subtitles. Bonus features include two featurettes: Preston Sturges and The Miracle of Morgan's Creek and Censorship: Morgan’s Creek vs. the Production Code.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks