What's new

Prescription Error Turns Man to Woman? (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i dont understand, was it estrogen in a bottle marked testosterone? if so, i can see where the confusion lies. if not, anyone who takes pills without reading the bottle is just asking for...breasts.

CJ

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
To me "turns man to woman" implies penis to vagina. Hell, I've seen plenty of men with bigger breasts than most women that have never taken estrogen pills in their lives:laugh:

JasonMC

Stunt Coordinator
There could have been a couple of things that happened.

1. The prescription may have been difficult to read and the pharmacist may have misread the prescription. Of course, he should have noticed the man's name of "Keith" and questioned the need for estrogen.

2. The pharmacist or technician may have just grabbed the wrong bottle off of the shelf and filled it and the pharmacist didn't check very closely to insure it was correct.

Unfortunately, most of the public thinks that all that pharmacists do is count pills and put them in a bottle. There have been a lot of studies to show that distractions is the number one cause of prescription errors. Retail pharmacies are so busy with phone calls, patients, people trying to check out, and patients complaining that it's going to take 15 minutes that the chance an error will occur is increased.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
He's got 24/7 access to boobs and he's gonna sue!? Ingrate. Get a "Manssiere" and get on with your life. :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
quote:Get a "Manssiere" and get on with your life

You mean a "Bro".
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks