What's new

Preordering Deals? (1 Viewer)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Anyone know of any preordering deals for Super Mario Sunshine or Super Monkey Ball 2? I've looked around, but really haven't found anything fantastic. Best so far is $10 mail in rebate if you buy the game and strategy guide from EB. Kinda stinks.

Where do most people buy their games?

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
I ordered both from EBGames.com when they had a deal for free 2-day shipping for preorders. Deal is now dead, but check them and Gamestop daily as their deals change all the time.

Speaking of Gamestop, they just put up a deal for free 1-day shipping on Starfox Adventures (GCN), Dead to Rights (Xbox), or Armored Core 3 (PS2)...for 24 hours only if you are interested in any of those games.

I understand that Toys R Us was giving you a free towel if you pre-ordered Mario Sunshine from their B&M stores. Not sure if that's still going on.

mourad

Grip
I ordered mine directly from Nintendo. The deal was:

1. Super Mario Game
2. Nintendo official guide
3. Memory card
4. 1-year subscription to Nintendo magazine
5. $10 coupon for the Wavebird (Nintendo' cordless game pad)
6. Free 2-day shipping.

All this for $70!!

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Wow, that's a good deal. And the $10 cupon on the Wavebird will allow me to convince my fiancee that we need a third :)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I'm dissapointed at the lack of free crap with this release. Used to be if you preorderred at EB or Best Buy you could count on getting a T-shirt or a CD. Now you can only count on getting the game.

I won't complain too much though, as I've been going through Mario withdrawals.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Speak for you poor folk down south John. Futureshop had the best pre-order deal I've EVER seen. Pre-order Mario Sunshine online and get Luigi's Mansion for completely 100% free, plus the eight bucks for shipping. Getting two games for the price of one is the best pre-order tchotke I've ever gotten :D.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
That'd be a deal I'd order online for - if I didn't already own Luigi's Mansion.

That is the best one I've heard yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks