What's new

Predictions on the Vikings/Ravens tilt? (1 Viewer)

Jason P

Stunt Coordinator
It depends whether or not Randy Moss "feels" like playing or not.
Lazy Moss: Ravens 14, Vikings 6.
Moss Actually Trying: Ravens 14, Vikings 57.
Which one is more likely? All I can say is poor Dilfer.:thumbsdown:

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
The only headline I'd like to see is "Elvis has left the building"....

He is way off his A-game and not sure if it's coming back.

Dave Reichert

Stunt Coordinator
Spurgeon Wynn just can't get it done. I was super surprised by the Vikes defensive stand though at the 1 yard line when they held them to a field goal. It'll be interesting to see who ends up being the Vikes next head coach. I'm shooting for Spurrier or Dungy if the Bucs let him go. Hopefully Red will shell out some mad cash to keep Cris Carter around too.

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
Bill Hunt from the Bits is going to be pissed! I suspect we'll get another rant!! ;) Maybe next year, Bill!

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure the people who had the Vikings +10 were not too happy with the fumble return at the end of the game.

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
That game was played very poorly. Even with Todd Bauman the vikes would have had a clear shot. The two misfires to Moss in the end zone cost the vikes a lot of points, and one turned into 3 pts for the ravens. Wynn just doesn't have an accurate throw.

The Ravens don't have nearly the bite they had last year. They'll lose their woldcard game this weekend.

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
...If the Ravens struggle like that against the ViQueens, I don't think they will last long in the playoffs.
ViQueens? :eek: Take that back! Some of us loyalists that still bleed purple will always take offense at such a remark, Scott. Even if it is an appropriate assessment. ;)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Sorry, Jeff, but being a Detroit Li-downs fan, I need to project some abuse outward every now and then. Minnesota is always a good target for a suffering Detroit fan. :)
Kick 'em when they're down! :)

PatrickM

Screenwriter
As a life long Vikings fan it ended the way I wanted it to. We aren't making the playoffs so we might as well lock up that 7th pick overall.

There was no way we should have been in the game that long with a third string QB. How bad has Baltimore gotten in one year? I guess losing their RB was bigger than I thought.

Spurrier's not coming to Minny. He can't golf 200 times a year there. And, last night McCombs ruled out Mack Brown which is good. I want an experienced head coach and not a college guy or even an existing coordinator.

Patrick

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Patrick, I will be deeply concerned if Mike Tice is given the job by default. While I respect him as an assistant, I just don't think he is the answer in the long-term.

I hate the SOB, but I would love to see what Steve Spurrier could do with a fast team on a fast track. Did I really say that? Spurrier?!!! :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks