What's new

Pre/pros with Flexible Bass Management (1 Viewer)

JimmyK

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Micheal,

I looked at the link you provided for the Parasound C2 and noticed it was mentioned that it does not provide any bass management for it's analog 5.1 channel inputs.

Anyone know if this has been confirmed? Personally, I would like to have that option. I beleive the Anthem AVM20 gives you the choice to use bass management for these inputs if you wish.

JimmyK

Mifr44

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
JimmyK,

I looked at the link you provided for the Parasound C2 and noticed it was mentioned that it does not provide any bass management for it's analog 5.1 channel inputs.
No one has confirmed or denied this, and I have not been able to get a hold of a owner's manual for the Halo C2. Maybe someone knows where we can download one?

Also, I thought I read that the Halo's do not have group delay capability, which is needed if you are trying to sync up audio with a signal video that has gone through a video processor of some sort. Again, an online manual would probably answer this question too.

Michael

JimmyK

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Also, I thought I read that the Halo's do not have group delay capability, which is needed if you are trying to sync up audio with a signal video that has gone through a video processor of some sort. Again, an online manual would probably answer this question too.
Hopefully, I can find an answer to this if my dealer gets a manual.

JimmyK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks