What's new

Pre/Pro setup (1 Viewer)

Jeff*Gray

Grip
This may be a question for another area, and if it is I'm sorry. I've been doing research on some of the higher end receivers, and have now thought about doing a pre/pro setup. What I'm wondering is do I have to be a genius to hook one of these systems up myself? Also any reccomendations on systems would be great, I plan on running klipsch reference series speakers(rf-3 mains, rc-3 center, rs-3 surrounds, and rsw-12 sub) which I feel need about 150watts per channel minimum. thanks for any help on this matter.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
What I'm wondering is do I have to be a genius to hook one of these systems up myself?
well that depends on your definition of a genius, of course. its not the most difficult thing to do, but try telling my parents that. anybody with a working understanding of consumer electronics should be able to figure it out with no help, and the manuals should be enough to get most people by. and if that doesnt do it, you always have the home theater forum to come to. there are some enormously knowledgeable and helpful people here, and if you ask nicely, they usually will provide some good help. as for the speaker help, well i'm seeing some advice in another thread, so i wouldnt be much help there. best of luck.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks