What's new

Pre/Pro Audio Control Maestro M2 (same as Arcam AVP 700) (1 Viewer)

Brian Corr

Supporting Actor
I've got an almost new Maestro M2 pre/pro I need to sell. It is a clone of the Arcam AVP700 pre/pro, same features, menu's, etc. I even updated the firmware recently with Arcam's latest firmware update since Audio Control hasn't released any updates.
I have the original box and manual. It's in perfect condition cosmetically. Color is black.
It has HDMI switching and balanced inputs as well as the usual features (DD, DTS, video conversion from composite and s-video to component, etc)
The Maestro M2 does not come with a remote (I use a universal) and neither does mine. If you need one, let me know and maybe we can work something out. Let me know if you have any questions. $1550 shipped.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I don't quite understand what you mean by a "clone of the Arcam AVP700 pre/pro"? How can something like this not come with a remote? Will a remote from a Arcam AVP700 work with this?

Do you have any photos?

Brian Corr

Supporting Actor
The Maestro M2 and Arcam AVP 700 are made by the same people and are rebadged. Only differences as far as I know are some minor firmware differences. I'm not sure who manufactures it but they are clearly the same (or very similiar) units.
Audio Control mainly sells to custom installers and systems integrators and they figure these type of outfits will be doing the install and providing some type of universal remote. Therefore, they offer the remote as an option. I didn't need it so I didn't order it. And yes, the Arcam remote would work. I use a Universal Remote MX-900 and have an MX file that I can email if you also have a MX remote.
Here's a pic:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brian....e2.jpg&.src=ph

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks