Pre-Made DVD Cover Art

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Garrett Lundy, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

I use a stackable series of plastic DVD racks at home. And like many of you, I dislike snapper cases, cardboard boxes, wood crates, shoe polish cans, rubber books, and all other kinds of unconventional DVD packing materials, usually because I have no-where to put them. I like to buy single-wide amaray-style cases (The Criterion Colelction kind) for both one and two disk films at www.InetDVd.com
    I can find replacement cover-art at such web-sites as www.DVDCoverart.com. The problem is that my printer insn't capable of doing colour work as good as original work, small words get blurred, et cetera. And there are no stores within , at least, 65 miles that sell glossy photo-paper anyway.
    Are there any sites that allow me to buy pre-made art? I found that www.DV-DEPOT.com sells DVDCoverart covers, but are the custom and scans of normally double-wide dvd cases (Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, The Abyss, et cetera) re-sized for single sized cases? Are they a reputable company? Is there another E-tailer that sells such covers?
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. RobertCharlotte

RobertCharlotte Supporting Actor

Is there a Kinko's near you? You can probably have the cover art printed there on a high-quality color printer for a lot less than you can buy it pre-printed.

3. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Producer

Garrett, I've placed 3 orders with DV-Depot & have received excellant service. I purchased some Epson Glossy Photo paper from this e-tailer without any problem:www.atlex.com/.