Dan McW

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Real Name
Dan
Great review, Matt, of one my all-time favorite TV movies. This movie employs something I wish more productions did--picture credits of the actors at the end, in this case a 3-4-second snippet of each one accompanied by his/her name. Andy Griffith's end-credit clip is a classic, from his scene with the young lady Matt refers to--that whole sequence will make you say, "We're a long way from Mayberry now."

Nelson Au

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Thanks for the review! I remember seeing this back in the day as a kid as I was becoming more and more a Star Trek fan. And I always enjoyed seeing it when repeated on the weekday afternoon movie after school. I always liked this movie. So this will be added to my collection.

Makes me wonder if The Horror at 37,000 Feet will be released on blu ray too. Another made for TV film with many TV actors in the cast.

Reaction score
Real Name
Christian
When I was at Berkeley, we would get drunk and watch this with non-stop laughter. I can't take any of this seriously, especially with a title like PRAY FOR THE WILDCATS, but it's a hysteric blast.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP2