powerbook for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Gregory Scott Bass, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Gregory Scott Bass

Gregory Scott Bass Stunt Coordinator

I was actually coming by to post a link for an ebay auction I started but I see that it is not allowed, why not?

anyway I will still sell to a member of this forum and end my auction if there is someone here interested.

I have a 5 month old 17" powerbook with the latest new display 1680x1050 1.67ghx ,7200 rpm harddrive 1 gig of ram and is loaded with virtualpc,ilife5,dvd studio,motion,photoshop suite,finalcutprohd,microsoft office,adobeaftereffects etc.
    I would like to get 2300 for all, it also has a brenthaven sleeve and everything is mint. scott

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Because experience has shown us that if auction links were allowed, we'd simply get hit-n-runners that just use the HTF to advertise their auctions and contribute little else, and this area is reserved for sellers with asking prices (so that we can dispense with sellers haggling in the open about the price, or having to openly deal with low-ball offers), and buyers know what the price is upfront and can get a feel for the seller's expectation on price as well. It saves time for most of the people involved.

Also, this thread was incorrectly posted in the software for sale area, so it's being moved over to the hardware for sale area.

3. Gregory Scott Bass

Gregory Scott Bass Stunt Coordinator

thankyou Patrick for the explanation, sorry about the forum mistake, Scott