i need help i need to purchase a power surge protector for my home theater

should i get the monster mp hdp 1800 or should i get the panamax m4300-pm

any help would greatly appreciated

thanks

Ottawa

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin Conroy
I don't know if you've decided or purchased anything yet. But here's my 2 cents anyway. The APC mentioned above is on the right track, I would definitely purchase an APC...but not the one mentionned by Nick. 1 reason. Do you really plan to watch TV while the power is out? Then don't get a battery backup system. I decided to purchase a surge protector/line conditioner from APC myself. The APC AV G Type Power Filter (http://www.apc.com/products/apcav/products/index.cfm?action=detail&base_sku=G5BLK) is a great product. Surge protector and line conditioner. What more do you REALLY NEED?

rockky3459

Auditioning
Real Name
glennn garcia
thanks guys i still hae not made my decision yet but i'm kind of thinking of getting the panamx or the apc av 15 amp g type rack power filter,120 v

not sure which one yet

thank you nick & kevin you both have been very helpful

rockky3459

Auditioning
Real Name
glennn garcia
quick question on the panamax m4300-pm when hooking it up to my system and everything is plugged in is there anything i have to do ? pretty much let it do it's own thing i see no control's on it ,no settings ? i know this sounds a bit dumb but i'm new to the home theater thing i have a panasonic tcp50 vt25 3d plasma denon 2311 ci sony blu ray player 3d s770 toshiba hd a30 panamax m4300-pm thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks