What's new

Potentially Good News Regarding Paramount's Future DVD Output (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Is it not interesting that since there is new management coming in and Martin Blythe lets it be known that Shogun is coming out afterall on dvd.
Methinks that the entire run of ST The Next Generation Season sets has paid for the restoration of Shogun
Fab
:emoji_thumbsup:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Methinks that the entire run of ST The Next Generation Season sets has paid for the restoration of Shogun
Good thought, Oscar! Perhaps that's true!
Besides, John Rhys-Davies is pretty popular right now as "Gimli", and probably will appear as "Sallah" agan, eh? :wink:
Stephanie is standing beside me, commenting that it would be great if Rhys-Davies did a commentary track or at least an interview for it. :)

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
I was thrilled to see Cheers finally being released.

However, I'm hesitant to pre-order. Hopefully Paramount will release it at a competitive Season One price. I've seen All in the Family, Sanford and Son, and The Jeffersons S1 sets for 20 bucks each at Walmart.

Off-hand, I can't recall how many episodes were in Season One of Cheers, but if it's like most other TV series', it's price should be in that ballpark. Then, the longer, future seasons could have slightly increased prices.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
thanks David for reminding me of Sallah, JRD played him so well.
I would love to see some sort of retrospective documenatary with all surviving actors and actresses.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Maybe the new boss is buddy-buddy with William Shatner and will insist on a DC for "Star Trek V".

Ok, that was a stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks